Junior Administration Assistant (Mobility Equipment)
About the Business & the Role
Independent Mobility & Rehab is a leading mobility equipment supplier in the Newcastle, Central Coast, Hunter Valley area and is looking for a Junior Administration Assistant to join its Award Winning Business.
The successful candidate will operate from our Broadmeadow showroom, Monday to Friday (9am to 5pm) and use their interpersonal skills, customer service abilities and administration knowledge to:
- Work closely with our customers to determine their needs, answer their questions about our products and recommend a solution
- Deal sensitively, patiently and professionally with our customers
Independent Mobility & Rehab is a growing business with a passion to deliver outstanding services to their customers both internal and external. They are seeking a dynamic individual who is looking for a rewarding future in the mobility equipment industry.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Welcome customers to the showroom and answer their enquiries
- Answer telephones and address enquiries accordingly
- Respond confidently and competently to customer enquiries (in the showroom, phone and email)
- Work effectively with co-workers to deliver excellent customer service
- Perform administration tasks such as entering invoices, filing, banking, manage correspondence (email, letters and packages)
- Ensure the showroom presents well at all times (merchandise clean, labelled and properly displayed, adequately stocked, counter tidy and clear)
- Undertake compliance with relevant Work, Health and Safety procedures
Skills & Experience
- Understanding of business administration and office support duties
- Sound knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel & Outlook
- Basic knowledge of online accounting software is preferred, but not essential
- Ability to communicate effectively in English in both written and/or verbal form to facilitate duties
- Highly motivated and organised individual who has the ability to work within a team and independently
- A team player who exhibits a high level of integrity and professionalism in all situations
- Able to follow procedures and execute sequenced work instructions either from written and/or verbal communications
- Hold a current New South Wales Driver’s licence and reliable transport
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference JOB APPLICATION and your NAME in the subject heading.
In addition to your resume please add a cover letter outlining the following:
- What interests you about this role?
- What specific experience/skills do you bring to this role?
- Do you have any relevant qualifications?
- Do you have a current Australian Driver’s Licence?
- Are you willing to undergo a National Police Check?
- What is your current employment situation and when would you be able to commence employment with Independent Mobility & Rehab?
If you have any further enquiries about the position please contact Betty on 4952 2264 or 0413 063 465