At Independent Mobility & Rehab we aim to provide great services to our customers every day but we know that sometimes things can go wrong. When this happens, we want to learn and understand how we can improve.
If you’re unhappy with our service, we welcome the opportunity to put things right.
What if I am unhappy with Independent Mobility & Rehab’s response?
If you are not satisfied with the solution offered or action taken by us, you may have the complaint reviewed by a manager. The manager will:
- Clarify your complaint and the outcome sought
- Ensure that the matter has been properly investigated
- Advise you of the estimated timeframe for our proposed action
- Indicate what we will do to address the issue
- Communicate to you the final decision
- Notify you of your rights to external review, if you are not satisfied with our decision
External Dispute Handling
If you are not satisfied with our handling of your complaint after it has gone through our complaints management process, you can raise your concerns for external dispute resolution with the NDIS Commission.
The NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission is an independent agency established to improve the quality and safety of NDIS supports and services.
Phone: 1800 035 544 (free call from landlines) or TTY 133 677. Interpreters can be arranged.
Participants Rights & Advocacy
Independent Mobility & Rehab believe that all clients have the right to:
- Have individual values and beliefs respected
- Privacy and dignity
- Independence and informed choice
- Advocates – to act speak, speak or write on their behalf
Tell us about your concerns by calling us on 02 4952 2264 (8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday) and speak with one of our customer service staff. Customer service staff who will work with you to understand your concerns.
If we are unable to address your concern and you would like to lodge a complaint for further investigation, you can:
Lodge your complaint by emailing email@example.com
Call us on 02 4952 2264 and we will log a case
Write to us: Customer Experience Officer, 144 Lambton Rd, Broadmeadow NSW 2292