Hunter Disability Expo
Friday 26 & Saturday 27 October 2018 9.00am – 3.00pm
The Hunter Disability Expo is set to be the biggest and most anticipated Disability Expo on the 2018 Hunter Calendar. The National Disability Insurance Scheme has now rolled out across most of NSW, and thousands of residents with disabilities from the greater Hunter region have gained greater control over their lives and will be on the lookout for the most suitable services in their local area to meet their individual needs.
THE EXHIBITION WILL OFFER A CRUCIAL OPPORTUNITY:
- for people with a disability to find out about the latest products, services, technology, aids and equipment
- for product and service providers to connect with people with a disability, their families & carers
- for service providers to build networks with other providers, organisations & agencies in the region
- to bring together everyone in the Hunter Disability sector, with the aim to enhance the lives of people with a disability
THE EXHIBITION WILL INVOLVE:
- FREE ENTRY – pre-register here
- 100+ exhibiting service & product providers from a variety of categories
- presentations and speakers from Government agencies and Disability Organisations
- cafe & break out rooms
- kids entertainment & live all-ability performances
NEWCASTLE JOCKEY CLUB,
Come along to the Hunter Disability Expo and visit us at booths 59 and 67.