Novis ProCair Pro Alternating Mattress System
The Novis ProCair Pro Alternating Mattress system offers superior specialised therapy, optimum infection control, a powerful control unit for fast response and is suited to heavier patients. It is a complete system with a sealed base for infection control. The powerful twin compressor control unit offers a fast response and increased weight capacity.
The Novis ProCair Pro is designed for hospital, critical care and aged care facilities to assist with bariatric, difficult to move patients. It is ideal for bed bound patients, offering therapy for prevention and treatment of pressure injuries.
- 3 cell cycle therapy – 1 in 3 alternation for superior, specialised therapy
- 8 pressure settings
- Heel zone with narrow heel cells for individualised support
- Supportive side bolsters
- Static head cells
- Hinged to suit profiling beds
- Side static bolsters increase patient safety and sense of stability, by reducing the risk of cell collapse at side edges
- Quick release CPR access, located at the head of the mattress.
- Pull tag makes it easy to deflate the mattress for emergency CPR requirements
- Multi-mode alarm settings and indicators warn of a range of potential faults to alert carers and minimise patient risk
- Braden Score: <9
- Waterflow Score: 20 – 25+
- User Weight Capacity: 40 – 250kgs
- Warranty: 3 years
- Single Mattress: 2000m x 880mm x 200mm
- King Single Mattress: 2000mm x 1050mm x 200mm