Novis ProCair Alternating Mattress System
The Novis ProCair Alternating Mattress system is for patients at very high risk of pressure injury, with wound stage 1-3. The ProCair offers a cost-effective solution while providing optimum patient comfort and safety. It is equipped with fully automated operational features; advanced safety features; easy set up and inbuilt error and service indicators. Available in Single and King Single models.
- 2 cell cycle therapy – 1 in 2 alternation
- Easy set up and automated therapy
- Informative error and service indicators
- Manual Fowler Boost for continued therapy when the bed is raised for nursing.
- Sealed mattress base version available for optimal infection control with enlarged CPR valve for acute care environment
- Inbuilt service indicator for worry free maintenance
- Ultimate protection form “bottoming out”, alternating air cells contain a lower “safety cell” which remains fully inflated to provide greater surface stability and patient safety.
- Single Mattress: 2000mm x 880mm x 200mm
- Single Sealed Base: 2000mm x 880mm x 200mm
- King Single Mattress: 2000mm x 1050mm x 200mm
- King Single Base: 2000mm x 1050mm x 200mm