Standard Steel Shower Chair
The Standard Steel Shower Chair is a standard no-fuss, safe and reliable chair which is height adjustable.
- Featuring a contoured, plastic moulded seat, which is both comfortable & hygienic.
- Cleverly designed with a gentle slope, so that water can flow away for easy drainage.
- The steel frame using 22.2mm tubing enables users to gain a firm grip making transferring safer and easier.
- Height adjustable steel frame.
- Durable plastic seat.
- Overall Height (footprint): 775mm – 900mm
- Overall Width (footprint): 545mm
- Overall Depth (footprint): 515mm
- Seat Width: 440mm
- Seat Depth: 405mm
- Seat Height Range: 410mm–535mm
- Width between Armrests: 490mm
- Armrest (Seat to top of handle): 200mm
- Backrest Height: 350mm
- Frame: Steel
- Frame Diameter (armrest and leg): 22.2mm
- Extension Leg Diameter: 25.8mm
- Extension Leg (outer/inner): Outer
- Rubber Tip (White): DIA 40mm x DIA 23.8mm
- Colour: White
- Net Weight: 3.7kg
- Maximum User Weight: 125kg
- Warranty: 12 months
- ARTG ID: 291268
- Tested to Australian Standards: AS/NZS 3973:2009, AS/NZS 4688.2-2000, AS/NZS 4688.3-2000